• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

For her eyes only! - Best colors to put on a Pink cube?

FrankLZ

So I now have a pink Dayan Guhong and I would like to put a set of girly Cubesmith stickers on it for my sister... but I would like to get some advice on which colors work well on pink cubes.

I tried this before and put on the "Light Replacement Set" (white, yellow, light blue, pink, light green, and lavender), but the color scheme was too atypical since there wasn't a true red or orange replacement.

I'd like to find a good combo that
  • sticks mostly to the red, green, orange, blue, yellow, white/black color sheme
  • has nice contrast
  • can probably have 1 true color replacement, like replacing yellow for silver or grey
  • can have plenty of "benign color replacements" like replacing purple for blue or pink for red
Anyway, I could use some help because I really suck at figuring out which colors will look good.

http://www.cubesmith.com/3x3x3.htm