• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Flavian, The "Got Talent" Cuber...

Do you like Flavian's moment?

• Yes

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flavian Glont

WCA
2012GLON01
Hello everyone!
I'm glad to be here! My name is Flavian, and i think you allready saw my act on Britain's Got Talent 2016! I know, there are a lot of people who don't like me, but i'm here to give you the answers!
First of all, I'm an official speedcuber for 5-6 years, and this is my WCA ID: 2012GLON01 !
About got talent show..., I used the CFOP method to solve the cubes blindfoled, but that solve has been done around 200-300 times, and i know to solve it like an unique alghoritm! This is a very important part, because on the BGT audition stage is a different atmosphere..( the audience is VEERY loud, and you can't even hear your mind, so the entire solve should be done without even thinking to it)! Let's notice the difference between an official competition and a TV show! 99% of people just want to see my hands solving rubik's cubes while i'm blindfolded, and the producers force you to do it as simply as you can, to get a bigger chance to do it right! To get on the stage of a "Got Talent" Show, you have to pass a lot of producers auditions, which change a bit your start up audition!
I was on BGT, because this is one of the most famous "Got Talent" Show on the Globe, it has Simon Cowell as judge, the main language is English ( most of people will understand), and all these facts will help SPEEDCUBING getting more popular! Even if there are 1-2% speedcubers who know it was CFOP, and maybe another 1-2% of viewers who "think" they know the truth, there are over 95% who enjoied the video and maybe, some of them started doing speedcubing! You should think how the majority will understand the moment, and you will realise that the fact is a big + !

PS:
1. Sorry for my bad english...
2. Hope I will come to WRC 17 to Paris

Nice to meet you all! :)

Sion

Heh. I could imagine how hard it is to learn a whole reconstruction into muscle memory XD. Welcome to the forums