• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FishyIshy's YT Channel Thread l Casual Solves

Are you Color Neutral?

• Yes

• No

• I'm working on it

Results are only viewable after voting.

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you think you can perform better in an isolated room without any distractions? I'm surprised you can concentrate despite all the movement/noise going on.
I have 4 siblings. One of them is a toddler and another a 1 year old. So, definitely. I'm starting to practice in the mornings now though. So, I think I will have some better solves to post soon. They are also going to be much quieter since I will be the only one awake too.

rubik2005

I have 4 siblings. One of them is a toddler and another a 1 year old. So, definitely. I'm starting to practice in the mornings now though. So, I think I will have some better solves to post soon. They are also going to be much quieter since I will be the only one awake too.
Awesome! Hope you can see some good results.

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
Proper Face Reveal:

Hey guys, I am happy to announce that I have made it to 50 subs on my YouTube Channel!! I am really happy about this and I hope that I can take this even further. Even though I kinda revealed my face already, if you guys can get me to 100+ subscribers soon, I will do a proper face reveal. I really have been enjoying making these videos and plan on posting on week days. So, let me know what you want to see and I would be happy to try and work on that!!

Thanks for your support and kindness,

Ishmael

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
What do you guys think of me posting maybe 2 videos everyday?
That's a lot and I hope you don't burn yourself out.
I don't do solve videos but videos on many different topics with mini discussions so I could do AT MOST two per week.

Edit: I just noticed your video title was OOF Perm lul

Last edited:

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
That's a lot and I hope you don't burn yourself out.
I don't do solve videos but videos on many different topics with mini discussions so I could do AT MOST two per week.
I mainly post solve videos, so a decent single or decent average will usually get posted. I try to film as much as possible, that way, I can see what I need to work on. I also post algs sometimes, but not too much.