• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

First sub 1 on 3BLD! Method: OP / OP. I'm sub 20 on memo!

Mr. BLD

DEFINITELY switch to M2, it will immediately make you 10-20 seconds faster. I probably consistently have 40-45 second execution with M2/OP which means if you switched you would practically average sub 1. You probably want to think about 3 style soon if you want to be world-class.
I'm learning Orozco. I want to be world-class.

Dylan Swarts

WCA
2017SWAR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Don't learn M2, learn Orozco. Orozco uses UF buffer, so you can immediately start learning 3 style when you start using orozco. M2 is an utter waste of your time at this point. If you were a beginner then you should learn M2. This person seems quite experienced, so learning Orozco and then soon starting 3 style is the best option. M2 will teach nothing new, only make you faster but then you have the wrong buffer to advance even more, and reach world-class level.

Mr. BLD

[QUOTE = "Dylan Swarts, publicación: 1390343, miembro: 47118"]
No aprendas M2, aprende Orozco. Orozco usa búfer UF, por lo que puede comenzar a aprender 3 estilos inmediatamente cuando comience a usar orozco. M2 es una completa pérdida de tiempo en este momento. Si fueras un principiante, entonces deberías aprender M2. Esta persona parece bastante experimentada, por lo que aprender a Orozco y luego comenzar pronto con el estilo 3 es la mejor opción. M2 no te enseñará nada nuevo, solo te hará más rápido, pero luego tienes el búfer incorrecto para avanzar aún más y alcanzar el nivel de clase mundial.
[/ CITAR]
My buffer is UF with OP.

Dylan Swarts

WCA
2017SWAR03
YouTube
Visit Channel