• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Finger Tricks Discussion and Help

QuinnD2006

WCA
2018DOAK01
Hey there, i was wondering how i do M slice moves with fingertricks. I am getting into full PLL and some require this.

Sue Doenim

For Ms, hold the cube on both sides without having any fingers overlap onto the middle layer. Then, using the hand of your preference, use the ring finger to push BD to DF to do M'. For M2s, do the same thing, but double flicking with the ring and middle. To do Ms, put your middle finger on DB and push it to BU. The other slices come up so rarely that you won't need to know how to do them. Kian Mansour shows those and a lot more in this video.

Kalius

Hi,

How do you guys execute F and F'? Right Thumb? or left/right forefinger?

Thank you!

ShadowCurv

I have wanted to get into one handed for a while now, but I have never really gotten good at the fingertricks. One fingertrick I could never do properly is the pinky R' fingertrick, and it seems like every time I try to do it my ring finger ends up moving to block the turn. Can anyone help me get better at this fingertrick?

UnknownCuber

The same applied to me when I was getting into oh. The same thing with two handed fingertricks: practice.
(I'm practicing F/F' moves too ;))

antisblij

M2 fingertricks

Hello,
I see alot of people who can do h perms or z perms super fast because of the fingertricks but I can't seem to figure it out.
Could someone teach me them in a post?

Note: I have small hands so it's probably because of that

Boogie dude

Looking for guides tips & good videos to help speed up my alg solves,
Especially middle slice moves.
Thanks.