• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Finally back

Noyloj06

Hey guys-
I'm Jol, I recently found cubing again as a hobby after about a year-long break. I used to be on here as "iwannaganx" if anyone remembers that far back. I'm based in Victoria, Australia and I'm 16.
Currently averaging a super inconsistent sub 20 on 3x3 and almost sub 5 2x2 which I'm pretty happy with (using cfop with 2loll and 2lpll, and Ortega on 2x2)

Unfortunately- I think I've got a case of Rubik's wrist so early in my return to cubing. Was looking forward to my first comp back, but might struggle considering the break I should take to let my wrist ease off. Any suggestions would be great :).

I remember this being a super chill, positive cubing space and thought it'd be a great way to stay connected while I'm out of action.