• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Favorite Big Cube to solve?

iCube4fun

Do you like to solve the 4x4,5x5,6x6, or 7x7

List in order from favorite to worst...

chris410

5x5 is my favorite to solve out of all my cubes even though I am not very fast.

WCA
2012TOWE01
5x5 easily, just so much fun.

7x7 comes second, not an even layered cube so it's a barrel of fun to solve and you feel good when it's done xD

4x4 is horrible, probably only slightly faster than my 5x5 times due to really terrible edge paring cases that I get. A good solve would be 1:30, a bad solve 2:30 due to getting edge parity early.

my 6x6 popped before I could solve it the first time, need to hunt for the piece. I imagine it would be between 7x7 and 4x4.

aznanimedude

5x5 isn't that bad, at least you don't even have to worry about parity because there is a fixed center on it.

all i needed to learn was like one alg for a edge pairing case and that's all i needed to be able to solve it, only algorithm i learned for 5x5x5.