• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Fastest Shipping Cube Store from China to US?

YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anyone know which cube store from China or Hong Kong has the fastest shipping (using free or regular) to US?
Or cube stores from China that doesn't take a month of shipping.

Stores like HKNowStore, 51morefun, lightake, or others.

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyway, in terms of actual shipping method, DHL, FedEx and TNT are all pretty fast, DHL is generally slightly faster and more reliable, I personally don't like FedEx as they sometimes overcharge import taxes and send unnecessary payment notifications but if they are cheaper than DHL then I may use them. All the other shipping methods are generally not very fast and I don't know too much about them.

Rafaello

WCA
2019SADE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I often buy from Ziicube to Poland, and I use Special Line Europe DDP shipping method, I looked about it and it is also available to US. This usually takes under 2 weeks (only one my order took 3 weeks, but thats was Christmas time), my current package arrived to destination country after one week. I wouldn't recommand China Post/E-packet, these times it can take over 2 months.

qwr

I've had two HKnowstore deliveries to the US in less than 20 days which is a little better than cubezz and ziicube