• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Fangshi Shuangren springs

MrMan

Hello, I just figured out that the problem I'm having with my shuangren is that the springs are too soft.
So I'd like to change them for harder springs but I don't know which one to buy and where.
(Also I think I'm buying two set medium and hard if I can find them)

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello, I just figured out that the problem I'm having with my shuangren is that the springs are too soft.
So I'd like to change them for harder springs but I don't know which one to buy and where.
(Also I think I'm buying two set medium and hard if I can find them)

Dont go out and buy springs right yet, but I think dayan springs are pretty hard. I dont know if guhong or zhanchi spring will fit though.

MrMan

Edit: Very sorry, I just saw the second poster's username. That's actually pretty funny :p
When I saw his username, I immediatly thought of that game I played a while ago so, posted.

Whatever, I'll try the dayan springs today or tomorow and I'll post my impression on it.

Chenkar

I managed to mess up my screws for my fangshi, and it's my main, so I decided to swap cores with my old gans. The gans is now terrible, but man do I like my fangshi now!