• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

every duck person should play this game

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Every duck person should play this game...

SQUID GAME
432억원을 벌어도 데스게임은 하고 싶지 않다. 그러면 나는 죄책감에 시달릴 것이고, 아마 1년 동안 그것을 전혀 쓰지 않을 것입니다. 왜냐하면 제 친구들 중 454명이 죽었을 것이기 때문입니다. 그런 다음 동창회에서 나는 게임을 만든 사람을 발견하고 그의 의도에 완전히 혐오감을 느꼈습니다. 나는 나중에 머리를 빨갛게 염색하고 게임의 두 번째 해에 게임을 하려는 누군가를 발견한 다음 그들이 할 수 있는 최악의 결정을 내리지 못하도록 막으려고 했습니다.

(Put into Google Translate and you will fully understand what I mean.)

I don't want to play a death game, even if I win 43.2 billion won. Then I'd be wracked with guilt, and probably wouldn't spend it at all for a year because 454 of my friends would be dead. Then, at the reunion, I would discover who made the game and be totally disgusted by his intents. I would later dye my hair red and discover someone who was trying to play in the second year of the game and then try to stop them from making the worst decision they will ever make.

CubeRed

432억원을 벌어도 데스게임은 하고 싶지 않다. 그러면 나는 죄책감에 시달릴 것이고, 아마 1년 동안 그것을 전혀 쓰지 않을 것입니다. 왜냐하면 제 친구들 중 454명이 죽었을 것이기 때문입니다. 그런 다음 동창회에서 나는 게임을 만든 사람을 발견하고 그의 의도에 완전히 혐오감을 느꼈습니다. 나는 나중에 머리를 빨갛게 염색하고 게임의 두 번째 해에 게임을 하려는 누군가를 발견한 다음 그들이 할 수 있는 최악의 결정을 내리지 못하도록 막으려고 했습니다.

(Put into Google Translate and you will fully understand what I mean.)

I don't want to play a death game, even if I win 43.2 billion won. Then I'd be wracked with guilt, and probably wouldn't spend it at all for a year because 454 of my friends would be dead. Then, at the reunion, I would discover who made the game and be totally disgusted by his intents. I would later dye my hair red and discover someone who was trying to play in the second year of the game and then try to stop them from making the worst decision they will ever make.
Don't worry, I'm Korean. I can understand.

Last edited: