• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Erno Rubik Birthday Video!

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
AnthonyBrooksCubing
First Announcement:

Today, I received this email:

"Hey Anthony,
We want to specifically get some cubers to make Erno happy birthday videos for this Friday. Most of the submissions we have been receiving are people just saying "Happy Birthday Erno." We really would like for these videos to incorporate Rubik's Cubes.
The guidelines are the same as they were before. All we need are videos that feature a Rubik's Cube and wish Erno a happy birthday. We'll share them on our Beyond Rubik's Cube Google+ page (with 2.3 million followers) and get in touch with Erno's social media rep, so Erno will definitely see all of them. If we get enough, we're also going to make a "Best Of" highlight reel.
People can Tweet the links to us @LibertSciCtr, message them to us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/libertysciencecenter), or post them on the Google+ BRC page (g.co/beyondrubikscube). If they want to forward them to you and then you send them to me, that's fine too. Whatever works for them. Any questions, let me know. Thanks again!"

So, if any of you want to make a cool "happy birthday" video, I'll make sure it gets to Erno! Videos need to be up by Thursday night/Friday morning!

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmidt

WCA
2012SCHM07
A mosaic of Erno (if nobody have thought of that ;))
"Happy birthday, Erno" written with enough 7x7's / 9x9's

EDIT: aaaaand I was a few seconds too late pushing that send button (as expected)

Last edited: