• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Epic Cubing Survey

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
BTW ZB is an LSLL method, not an LL method.

Certainly an interesting survey. What are you going to do with the data once you've compiled it all?

That's true, because ZB means you use ZBLS for the final slot and ZBLL for the LL.

The survey should probably be changed to just have "ZBLL" as an LL option, not ZB

YouTube
Visit Channel
For 4x4 I use half or whole center depending on the situation, and I use 3-2-3 and 6-2. For blind people use different methods for corners and edges, and also there are many intermediate methods like Eka and Ortega. For 5x5 and up, Yau5 is popular, I personally also use it on 4x4. Also in the CFOP alg set choice, people use different sets depending on the case, so the option to select multiple would be useful. More options for 3x3 average would be nice. Many people don’t know the name of their parity alg, putting the alg instead of the name could be better.