• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Email shows as weekly comp username

WCA
2018CREE01
YouTube
Kerry Creech
Thread starter #1
When I signed up for the weekly comps, I thought that I could use my email to make the account and that it would have the same username as my forums one. However, when I did that, it shows my email as my username instead of my actual username. This is a bit of an annoyance, so does anyone know. how I can change it to my forums username?

Thanks,
Kerry Creech

Mike Hughey

Super Moderator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
YouTube
MikeHughey1
Sorry about that. Actually, while Billabob is correct that you can change your display name there (and hide your username if you want to), there's actually no way for users to change their username. However, I can change it for anyone who really needs it changed.

@Kerry_Creech , I have changed your weekly competition username to:
Kerry_Creech

You will need to use that as your username now in order to log in. Let me know if you have any problems.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?