• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Easy to solve Rubik’s mod? | The Weave Cube

Imsoosm

That's a seriously cool idea for a sticker mod!! I love it! Reminds me of that connect the pipelines game I played when I was small.
It looks a bit hard, becasue the corner pieces only have a bit of color on them. You also have to orient the centers.

I really like the color scheme, it fits really well, and the cube's base is also red. When it's scrambled it looks like the Mondrian paintings.

That's a seriously cool idea for a sticker mod!! I love it! Reminds me of that connect the pipelines game I played when I was small.
It looks a bit hard, becasue the corner pieces only have a bit of color on them. You also have to orient the centers.

I really like the color scheme, it fits really well, and the cube's base is also red. When it's scrambled it looks like the Mondrian paintings.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked it. :) And wow, I haven't played a connect the pipes game in a loooong time. Now that you reminded me, I have to get an app for that, lol!