• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Easy / Lucky / Funny / Hard / Weird scrambles thread

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
U2 R' F R F' R U2' R' U R' F R F' R U2' R' U' // Zeroing
That's not zeroing, zeroing is when you turn the 3x3 into a 0x0 and then transforming it back. Since a 0x0 cannot be scrambled, the 3x3 becomes solved. Feliks uses it right before he finishes a step, that way it looks as though he simply got a skip. He's the only master of it though, as the few who do know it take a while to change it back to a 3x3, so they can't use it in a solve without the 3x3 disappearing for a noticeable time. Feliks is so fast at it that you can't even tell the change has occurred

Rafaello

WCA
2019SADE03
Wow, 9TPS [ETM]. That's really good!
Thanks. I was very suprised when I saw the time, at first I thought that was misscramble. Normally my TPS is around 5-6. But this solve I predicted xcross + 2 next pairs, so I could go really fast. I saw last pair when I was doing 2nd one, so then there was only last layer left. Easy OLL and R PLL, so that's why my TPS was way better that usual.