• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Eastsheen 2x2's?

Do you want eastsheen 2x2's for specialtyspeedcubes.webs.com

• Total voters

Regisiew

Hey everyone, I'm trying to get more products for my site, including eastsheen 2x2's. I want to order them today, and was wondering if you guys wanted them or not. Please answer whether or not in the poll. Thank you

Regisiew

Thanks guys, I'm really trying to do better. Also, do you think meffert's 4x4's would be good as well?

Regisiew

Oh yea, about the edison and joy cubes. I contacted cubenjoy through email and they didn't reply, though I will try calling. Also, If that doesnt work, I'm just going to get my uncle to send a few hundred to last for a longer time. I have to do all this because he says he is busy with work, and taking care of my sick grandfather. Sorry it's taking so long.

Regisiew

Alright, though I have to contact a few more people. I can promise I will get them, but I don't know how soon. Though I will work as quickly as I can.

I have always wanted to try a joy cube. And Meffert's 4x4x4 would be sooooo perfect for me right now, so definitely!

(P.S. I already have an Eastsheen 2x2x2, so no preference)

Regisiew

Yes, I definitely will have access to joy cubes, but maybe not as soon as the eastsheen's and possible mefferts.