• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Easiest transition from LBL to Full F2L?

What is the easiest way to go about changing from LBL to Full F2L? Someone told me it was by first learning 4LLL, then 3LLL, then 2LLL, and so on.

Lorken

WCA
2010KHAN04
YouTube
Visit Channel
You want to get the F2L working well first, I would suggest the intuitive way (so many algorithms otherwise) and then you move to the LL. My friend is still doing a basic LL + F2L and he can get to about 36 secs, he has an amazingly fast LL, for basic method.

EVH

I learned 4 look last layer while simultaneously teaching my self intuitive F2L. Try it that way.

ahmedkl

-Intuitive F2L
-2 Look OLL and PLL
-2 Look OLL and Full PLL
From there you can learn more OLL's if you wish.

he is right i did same from LBL i am still trying to improve my time with 2OLL and PLL after that i will learn full PLL :D

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Very much so intuitive F2L first. Get a basic understanding of how pieces work. At the same time learn 2LOLL. You already know at least three of the nine algorithms, that means you need to learn six (although you might technically have to "learn" the 2nd EO alg because you probably do F RUR'U' RUR'U' F' instead of f RUR'U' f' :p). Anti Sune, H, Pi, Bow Tie, and Chameleon are all easy to learn :p