• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

EachByte.com (a.k.a DealMaz.com): Best Wholesale and Retail Prices!

Dimeg

my shengzhou 5x5 has arrived today

shipping was only 9 days (china 6-4-2012 to netherlands 6-13-2012)

likiti

Huh, it's happening to me as well..
Likiti, could you track it for me too?
I'm so sorry for the trouble.
RA331294047CN
According to our check,your package has been shipped out China,now tranports to Netherlands on the way.
Thanks for your support.:D

likiti

I just received them! Thanks a ton, they are reallly amazing!
How can I confirm my receipt?
You have gave me your orderID and tracking number.So,you have confirmed your receipt.We'll give you the coupon by private mesage.Please check it.

matgambu

Dear likiti,

I think there are problems with my order #100000630. I placed the order at the end of May and I have got
the tracking number RA144289385CN. The problem is that according to the tracking site the package with
this tracking number has just been delivered in Norway. But my delivery address is in Slovenia. Maybe the
tracking number I received is not correct? Would you be so kind and check what is going on with this order?
Thank you.

Applejuice

Likiti, I'm having some problems with the site. It loads very slowly, or not at all. Is this because of me or are other people also having this problem?
anyway, I'm looking to order a 2x2 from your site. :)\

o2

Im so excited, the cube is in the country already. But its been 2 days and no new updates

likiti

Likiti, I'm having some problems with the site. It loads very slowly, or not at all. Is this because of me or are other people also having this problem?
anyway, I'm looking to order a 2x2 from your site. :)\
Is it still load sowly?Our staff has been maintained it.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience we have caused.

likiti

Im so excited, the cube is in the country already. But its been 2 days and no new updates
According to our check,your package has been shipped to Philippines.Please be patient.

likiti

Dear likiti,

I think there are problems with my order #100000630. I placed the order at the end of May and I have got
the tracking number RA144289385CN. The problem is that according to the tracking site the package with
this tracking number has just been delivered in Norway. But my delivery address is in Slovenia. Maybe the
tracking number I received is not correct? Would you be so kind and check what is going on with this order?
Thank you.
If you don't mind,can you tell me what did you buy on our website?Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience we have caused.
Thanks.:D

matgambu

If you don't mind,can you tell me what did you buy on our website?Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience we have caused.
Thanks.:D
I ordered three cubes:
- Type C-II 3X3 Speed Cube White
- Type C II 3X3 Speed Cube Black
- GhostHand (GS) Quik 3X3 Speed Cube Primary