• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Double Elimination Bracket Tournaments!

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sign up here to join the October 2021 Double Elimination Bracket Tournament for 4x4! I will try to keep the competitor list updated on this thread!
Basically, just sign up at the link and you'll be entered! (Please note that, since this is meant to be a relatively small tournament, you can't enter after midnight.)
(12:00 AM CT, October 5th, 2021)

If you didn't get in, don't worry, because I'm planning on posting more on this thread. Stay tuned for updates! I'll post more on how competing will work tomorrow!

Competitor List:
@White KB
@TheEpicCuber (TheEpicCuber33)
@TheCubingCuber347 (Platypus Cuber)

Last edited:

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd like to but I'm really slow so there's probably not anyone I could compete with. (Sub-1:18)
Don't worry! I average around 1:15.
Also, competing is super simple: If you've moved into a match, just post your time (one solve) and which match it's for. Then, I'll update the results and you'll move on depending on whether you've won or lost! A nice thing about its being a double-elimination tournament is that you get to compete at least twice, so even if you lose once, you can still win overall.

Last edited:

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
What? When did the tournament start, and why did I not get to compete???
The tournament hasn't started yet, and that's probably why you're having difficulties. You're still on the competitor list.
Actually, I think I'll start the competition now, just so that it starts at some point; that should fix your problems.