• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Don't Blame me for the Marring of Arda

Melkor

(It was all a big misunderstanding)

Anyway, hello everyone, I am Melkor (please don't call me Morgoth), I am currently spending a relaxing eternity in the Timeless Void. Here, I have disovered many passions, including cubing. After spending a couple years with the beginner's method, I discovered the wider speedsolving community. I lurked here for a while, learned ZZ, got a speedcube, learned LMCF and many other methods, and right now I am focusing on Nautilus. Although I would enjoy bringing my times down, I prefer theorycrafting and method development. My other interests include linguistics, programming, physics and math.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
(It was all a big misunderstanding)

Anyway, hello everyone, I am Melkor (please don't call me Morgoth), I am currently spending a relaxing eternity in the Timeless Void. Here, I have disovered many passions, including cubing. After spending a couple years with the beginner's method, I discovered the wider speedsolving community. I lurked here for a while, learned ZZ, got a speedcube, learned LMCF and many other methods, and right now I am focusing on Nautilus. Although I would enjoy bringing my times down, I prefer theorycrafting and method development. My other interests include linguistics, programming, physics and math.
Nice caption I have to say.

Thanks for your valuable contributions to 5-style discord. Appreciate it!

YouTube
Visit Channel
I guess your defeat was purposeful, from the very beginning! (PS, Sauron says he wants to cube too, but he also wants to decimate Middle-earth and create something called the One Ring? Not sure what that is, but ok.)

Melkor

I guess your defeat was purposeful, from the very beginning! (PS, Sauron says he wants to cube too, but he also wants to decimate Middle-earth and create something called the One Ring? Not sure what that is, but ok.)
Eh, Sauron has always had some crazy projects. Besides, he is more of a conlanger than a cuber, the Black Speech only whet his appetite.