• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Does anyone want a Jelly QiYi Warrior, MF2S, or an MF3RS. (Will not yet)

CubingDoggo

As a heads up, I just want to tell you that if you want one of these cubes, they will not come very soon. I am working on how send/ship and payment methods, sorry. If you are interested, send me an email. [email protected]
Also, depending on how far away you live, I will change the shipping a bit. $3 at most, though. I will send pictures if you are interested.

Jelly QiYi Warrior (New) $3.00-5.50
I would recommend this cube as a collection puzzle or a weird beginner puzzle.

MF2S (Old) $1.50-$2.50
The has had some inner piece problems, and I have fixed it so it says stable. The cube is quite loose and fast, though. I would recommend for a beginner or someone looking for a cheap 2x2

MF3RS (Old) $2.50-4.50
The cube has had an interaction with acetone accidentally, but it turns the same. It feels a tad bit gummy but with no lube. On three of the white stickers, there is a light gray smear on it. I was would recommend for beginners to intermediate.

Last edited:

CubingDoggo

I'm sorry, but I don't think people are going to be overly interested.

You can buy the Jelly Warrior W new for $5.15 and the MF3RS new for $3,50.
You make a good point, sir. I don’t care about price, but just that the cubes go. I could lower the prices.