• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Does anyone know when exactly each event was added/removed?

CapriPhonix

I'm doing an English Assignment on speedcubing and am finding it hard to find exactly when the events like skewb, magic, 6x6, 7x7, 4bld and 5bld, rainbow cube (?), and the siamese cube were added and removed. I'm also finding it hard to find when things like blind was made with inspection included. Could somebody help me?

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm doing an English Assignment on speedcubing and am finding it hard to find exactly when the events like skewb, magic, 6x6, 7x7, 4bld and 5bld, rainbow cube (?), and the siamese cube were added and removed. I'm also finding it hard to find when things like blind was made with inspection included. Could somebody help me?

I remember that Magic and Master Magic were removed on January 1, 2013, and Skewb was added on January 1, 2014.

Other than that, you can go through year by year in these regulations to see what the official events were at the time.

EDIT: For example, 6x6 and 7x7 were added in 2009, because they are shown in Article 9 in the 2009 regulations, but not in the 2008 regulations.

Reactions: Dom

CapriPhonix

I remember that Magic and Master Magic were removed on January 1, 2013, and Skewb was added on January 1, 2014.

Other than that, you can go through year by year in these regulations to see what the official events were at the time.

EDIT: For example, 6x6 and 7x7 were added in 2009, because they are shown in Article 9 in the 2009 regulations, but not in the 2008 regulations.

Omg its dgcubes. You are my favorite youcuber.
Thank you so much!