• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Does anyone have the Cubing Encoded Content Cop on EZCubing video

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
It's the video I watched back in the day where CE dressed up as a cop and slammed EZCubing for making clickbait low effort videos (the irony - "you have become the very thing you swore to destroy")
The video is privated or unlisted now. This is a long shot but does anyone have the video so I can rewatch it and laugh

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
It's the video I watched back in the day where CE dressed up as a cop and slammed EZCubing for making clickbait low effort videos (the irony - "you have become the very thing you swore to destroy")
The video is privated or unlisted now. This is a long shot but does anyone have the video so I can rewatch it and laugh
Yeah I've been doing some digging as well and cant find it anywhere. I dont want to watch to laugh though.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
wayback machine doesn't store video content
but I argue there is nothing unethical about archival. once a video is made public, a viewer can save a personal copy. same philosophy for free (as in speech) software