• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Do you like the attention non cubers give you?

Do you?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No.

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters

greentgoatgal

I'm generally ok with it, but today this one kid asked if I could solve it, how fast, the like. Then he said ok, I'll time you. Ready, set, go. And started counting freaking out loud :mad:

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm generally ok with it, but today this one kid asked if I could solve it, how fast, the like. Then he said ok, I'll time you. Ready, set, go. And started counting freaking out loud :mad:
That's why wearing a watch is very useful, I can just say "it's ok, I can time myself" they generally don't suspice that maybe my watch times faster (it doesn't to any noticeable extent as far as I know, don't they deliberately make watches slightly fast so people are early for the train, not late) obviously though when practising a timer app is better. IMO

greentgoatgal

He could've used his phone. He got it out of his pocket, set it on the table, and then started counting. He counted 30 seconds and then I got 20 when my sister made him use the phone lol.

Luke8

WCA
2017MYKL01
I don't know why, but I enjoy it. The questions don't annoy me because I was once as clueless as they were. I enjoy explaining how the cube works and what my PB's are. The one thing that does annoy me is when they lie about stuff: I can solve 5 out of six sides, friend can do it in 1 second, that kinda stuff.

WCA
2017WENR01
When they scramble it they don't let me see and when I do CMLL a corner is twisted, then they say cheater.
Edit: Sorry for the bad grammar, I'm in a bit of a hurry

ZenTheCuber

WCA
2016ZUIK01
I bring my cube to hel- i mean school every day and i mostly do it cause our class is always the last one to leave and i'm always done early so i bring my cube to waste time and some kids crowd around me and i kinda think its funny cause its the same 3x3 every time but they always crowd and i mean its kinda annoying but i just bring it so i can have attention since i don't get much.