• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Do all moyu 4x4s have different coloured internals?

SYUTEO

I have meilong m 4x4 and I saw that it's internal pieces are black but on the box they're white, I also recall seeing a video reviewing the rs4m and that cube has orange internals and on another one they're white. The same with the aosu gts2m, jperm's one has red internals and on a picture on google they're green. Does moyu do this with all of their 4x4s and are the color of the internals produced in a random order or is there a schedule for it? Is it the same with their 2x2s and 6x6s?

Thom S.

I'd say the internals get the colour powder that is cheapest currently.

Reactions: qwr

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
cheaper stickerless puzzles use random colors or split-piece design. more premium ones tend to use consistent colors like black (GAN) or primary

GTCubes

WCA
2021TIJE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have meilong m 4x4 and I saw that it's internal pieces are black but on the box they're white, I also recall seeing a video reviewing the rs4m and that cube has orange internals and on another one they're white. The same with the aosu gts2m, jperm's one has red internals and on a picture on google they're green. Does moyu do this with all of their 4x4s and are the color of the internals produced in a random order or is there a schedule for it? Is it the same with their 2x2s and 6x6s?
My meilong m 4x4 has primary internals so I don't know what happened to yours.

xyzzy

My Meilong 4 M has black internals too. Can't be that unusual, can it?

SYUTEO

Quick question: If you have the aoshi gts m (or some other 6x6 from moyu), what colour are the internal pieces? I wonder if moyu does this with their 6x6s as well.