• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Disassembling a Yuxin Little Magic 5x5

Do I clean the 5x5

• Yes, disassemble it and clean it!

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No, putting a 5x5 back together is too much work. Don't do it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Timona

YouTube
Visit Channel
I wanna disassemble my Yuxin Little Magic 5x5 because it's dirty on the inside and I've been meaning to clean it up before I lube it. Only problem is, I have only ever disassemled a 4x4 (up to 20 times I would say and put it back together. How easy would it be for a 5x5? Should I do it or just lube it with all the dirt and smudge?

For those that have destroyed and put back together a 5x5, how easy was it and how long did it take?

Note: It's non-mag so cleaning it will make it more usable in the meantime.

gruuby

WCA
2018GUTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
idk lol dont listen to my vote. personally i would assume its pretty easy, as its like a 4x4, just the internal pieces on the 4x4 are external on the 5x5, but i honestly dont know. Ive never taken apart my 5x5.