• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Different magnet capsules on GAN460 M

Thread starter #1
Hi guys, I've recently bought a stickerless GAN460 M and I've noticed that its inner magnets have 2 yellow magnet capsules as opposed to my old stickered GAN460 M which has 1 yellow and 1 green magnet capsule per side of a piece. Does this mean that they have different set of magnets with different strengths? Because with the GAN356 X's magnet capsules having different colors means different strengths, would this also mean the same? Its corners most likely has different magnet strength and is in another color, a transparent one.

As far as with the feel, the stickerless one seems to have a stronger inner magnets. I'm not sure if it is just placebo or because the stickerless one is new and they have different setups.

GAN460 magnets comparison.jpg