• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Diference between all YJ **long cubes (in images)

Which yj cube you like more? (don't vote if you only tried 1 please....)

• Yj Sulong

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Yj Chilong

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Yj Yulong

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Yj Guanlong

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

v0lt3r

Hi, i hope this can help anyone to decide, as you can see in the photo i did a mix of other photos to see better the diference between them, even if its little, that changes the cube feel. I havent compared the corners because they are exactly the same in them. only the edges change.

As you can see they started with more round forms, and at the end guanlong and yulong are more plain. Anyway i think the new guanlong its more similar to yulong than sulong like other people said. Just my opinion.

Comment your opinions !

Last edited by a moderator:

TraciAG

WCA
2015GAGU01
All of them but the Chilong.

It would be one of my back up mains (like the rest of the YJ's) if it wasn't so prone to corner flipping. Almost every solve.

My current main is the Guanlong, very fast and light. Haven't had a corner pop yet. Idk if I'll put washer in it.

v0lt3r

very interesting results.. I thought yolong would win by far, but no ! . My favorite is chilong, but for some reason in other places seems to be the most underated of the 4! Please more votes !!. as far as i see, its very tied poll, but its too soon to say :p

The new cube, guanlong, even if the cheapest, looks very promising. Its hard to think that its better than yulong at half price :D

Last edited:

Ingo

From all the YJ ....Long cubes the YuLong is my favorite by far. It was my main for some months and i still use it quite often.