• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Did the Americans walk on the Moon?

Did Man walk on the Moon?

• Total voters
N

nitrocan

Oh my god... You don't have to post multiple threads.

DAE_JA_VOO

Nope. The whole Neil Armstrong thing was total bull crap. There's absolutely no way that they were on the moon. I've done quite a bit of research on the matter and i'm absolutely and undeniably certain that it was bull crap.

It's stuff like this (and 9/11, of course) that make it impossible for me to take the US seriously (no offence to any americans here. It's not you that i don't understand, it's your government ;) )

EDIT: I haven't watched the "Spoiler material" you posted, but i will now.

N

nitrocan

You can delete your own post (and the thread appearantly if you opened it). Just click Edit, then delete.

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can I tag this topic with "conspiracy theory", "black helicopters" and "Just because I am paranoid doesn't mean nobody is trying to get me".

[This is the REAL truth. Honestly. Trust me on this ok]
1. It is very obvious that all the moonwalks (and games of moongolf) were actually true.
2. Aliens are now suing for damages
3. The US government has to find a way to deny they ever were on the moon
4. They created echelon (supposedly to seek for terrorists)
5. They secretly renamed echelon to google
6. They made sure everyone trusts the search results from google
7. They made this "moonlanding was fake" websites and give them a pagerank of 10^google-1
8. Everyone that has ever searched for anything hoax or space-related has seen those "moonlanding was fake" websites and thinks they are real
9. They went 1 step further and also added youtube to google
10. They made sure noone trusts the videos from youtube
11. They put the real moonlanding videos on youtube so everyone now thinks they are fake.
12. They hired all the best lawyers (MS and OJ are missing them now) and convinced the aliens they never went to the moon so they are not liable for the damages
13. Skipped because of the bad luck factor
14. They made a deal with the aliens to never visit the moon and got the technology to go to Mars in exchange.
[/This is the REAL truth. Honestly. Trust me on this ok]

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can I tag this topic with "conspiracy theory", "black helicopters" and "Just because I am paranoid doesn't mean nobody is trying to get me".

3. The US government has to find a way to deny they ever were on the moon

I believe, I believe!!!! :) :) :)

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
this is sad. every major conspiracy theory that has been promulgated about 9/11 and the lunar landing has been proven to be bogus. for example, the classic moon hoax theories were tested in an episode of mythbusters, in which they were able to simulate the waving flag in a vacuum, the slant of shadows being different because the moon is not a completely flat surface. they proved these very easily. the real "hoax" is convincing smart people it never happened.

either way, it's pretty sad that people keep up with these myths when they don't do the research to prove otherwise. the famous 9/11 conspiracy myths fail as well. Loose change has been debunked with numerous responses. other such ideas have been brought up time and time again and have never been met the test of real science.

And to Joo, I do take offense on the taking the US seriously comment, even though you say I shouldn't. The audacity that you must have to make such a comment about our government from 5000 miles away is pretty absurd. I can only hope you don't believe in the "myth" that I don't live in a fantastic nation. I thank God I'm able to live here and your flippant statements are unfair and unfounded. I will not take cheap shots at the government of RSA, a nation in far worse a situation than my own, and I do expect the same from you.

tim

WCA
2007HABE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
this is sad. every major conspiracy theory that has been promulgated about 9/11 and the lunar landing has been proven to be bogus. for example, the classic moon hoax theories were tested in an episode of mythbusters, in which they were able to simulate the waving flag in a vacuum, the slant of shadows being different because the moon is not a completely flat surface. they proved these very easily. the real "hoax" is convincing smart people it never happened.

either way, it's pretty sad that people keep up with these myths when they don't do the research to prove otherwise. the famous 9/11 conspiracy myths fail as well. Loose change has been debunked with numerous responses. other such ideas have been brought up time and time again and have never been met the test of real science.

And to Joo, I do take offense on the taking the US seriously comment, even though you say I shouldn't. The audacity that you must have to make such a comment about our government from 5000 miles away is pretty absurd. I can only hope you don't believe in the "myth" that I don't live in a fantastic nation. I thank God I'm able to live here and your flippant statements are unfair and unfounded. I will not take cheap shots at the government of RSA, a nation in far worse a situation than my own, and I do expect the same from you.

I almost took you seriously.

DcF1337

Wow.

Honestly, I don't know who's serious and who's sarcastic anymore.

Seriously.

Even I don't know if I'm sarcastic.

God damn it. I can't help but put a "tongue sticking out" smiley.

:p

So am I serious, or am I joking?

Let's create conspiracy theories over why you think I'm serious/joking.

Bounb

Question: Did the Americans walk on the Moon?

Answer: Yes. Yes of course they did.

Give me one piece of 'evidence' countering this and I will tell you why you are wrong.

E

Ethan Rosen

13. Skipped because of the bad luck factor

Perhaps the skipping of step 13 is actually a government conspiracy to lead people away from the fact that step 12.5 was to stage the Vietnam War.

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
well there goes your "spoiler" video...(snopes article)

im glad the poll was multiple choice, i was afraid i wouldnt be able to select "yes of course" and "this poll sucks". i am a little upset that there wasnt a "this poll should not even exist because the question is that freaking stupid." option

also those astronauts were totally justified in both their anger and their violence. if you had a bunch of attention-craving morons coming up to you and telling you that what you worked for your entire life was a lie, then you would probably punch people too. come to think of it, i would probably punch that guy too.

Last edited: