• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayton Fall 2012 (brahcomp)

blah

brah
Clicky!

Please note that we have a new venue this year. It's still on campus, though.

The official language of this competition will be Polish. The following multimedia experience will help you get started.

Last edited by a moderator:

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
I'll most likely be there. If running ahead of schedule, will cutoffs be longer/rounds be added to current events?

Edit: Probably won't be able to go. During fall break so I will probably be visiting colleges.

Last edited:

blah

brah
I'll most likely be there. If running ahead of schedule, will cutoffs be longer/rounds be added to current events?
This is one of the more difficult schedules I've made for a Dayton competition. I don't expect there to be a lot of breathing room. But just to answer your questions...

Likely: run behind schedule
Not likely: run ahead of schedule
Hopefully: run on schedule

Likely: cutoffs made longer (if ahead of schedule)
Not likely: rounds added (except maybe 2x2x2)
Hopefully: make everyone happy

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Good date choice; my birthday is the weekend in between this and Indiana. Well, I'll be bringing at least three bros to stay with you Friday, Chester. Hopefully things will go well and we won't all end up needing to stay with you though.

blah

brah
Good date choice; my birthday is the weekend in between this and Indiana. Well, I'll be bringing at least three bros to stay with you Friday, Chester. Hopefully things will go well and we won't all end up needing to stay with you though.
I only have one couch this year. But you'd be a badass to sleep in it -- the house from across the street launched a water balloon and broke the window above it last weekend.

If you bring one other guy he can sleep in the broken refrigerator I guess.

Anthony

Professional Speedcuber
WCA
2008SEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I only have one couch this year. But you'd be a badass to sleep in it -- the house from across the street launched a water balloon and broke the window above it last weekend.

If you bring one other guy he can sleep in the broken refrigerator I guess.

Sounds perfect.

blah

brah
I promise you can stay even if you bring a rock mattress that's not yours.