• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan Stickerless GuHong pieces are extremely loose

2cubed4u

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello everyone. I've had a guhong for about a year now, and it was fine until just today. I was solving, and I noticed my yellow/orange edge was loose. I could wobble it around. I figured it was tensions so I tightened it, but it was still loose. Once I got home where I had actually screwdrivers, not one borrowed from my maths teacher, I tightened my cube as much as possible, but it still wobbled! I can post a video and share it here if needed.

Thanks in advance,
2³4u

WCA
2014ATTI01
Hello everyone. I've had a guhong for about a year now, and it was fine until just today. I was solving, and I noticed my yellow/orange edge was loose. I could wobble it around. I figured it was tensions so I tightened it, but it was still loose. Once I got home where I had actually screwdrivers, not one borrowed from my maths teacher, I tightened my cube as much as possible, but it still wobbled! I can post a video and share it here if needed.

Thanks in advance,
2³4u
Post a video and then I can try to help. Ty

NewCuber000

WCA
2014BOUD01
I'm probably not the best person here to answer this, but check first check to see of anything is broken on the edge, and to make sure compare it to another edge piece. Thats the only thing I could see would cause that (Unless it's a problem with the 2 corners it's inbetween?)