• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan Guhong

Daniel Wu

Premium Member
WCA
2010WUDA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Honestly, whatever you want. I could only use black for awhile, but my only option for a DIY at the time was white. It took a couple days to adjust but it wasn't a big deal. Now I can use either. Get whatever you want.

cubernya

Premium Member
Black cube stickers don't "stick out" more...it depends on recognition.

Whether to get a black our white cube it depends on what color you're used to, and what one you want.

Also, putting like 10 question marks at the end of a sentence doesn't want me to answer the question any more.

MovingOnUp

WCA
2011UNKR01
My personal choice was to get a black one. Recently however i got an FIII in white and like white a lot better now that im used to it so go straight to white i say

MoRpHiiNe

YouTube
Visit Channel
I personally went for the stickerless, but if I were to get another I think I'd go with the white, I just think white looks cooler =].
Although atm I don't have a single white cube, because I also like the original colour scheme, which I couldn't find for a white lanlan or dayan mf8.

yockee

YouTube
Visit Channel
White Gu hongs ARE MUCH BETTER than black ones. The white plastic is made with full PVC as where black is mixed PVC. The PVC is much softer, kind of like how an F1 is softer than an F2, so the F1's are much smoother and better, in my opinion. Black Gu Hongs have much more friction and lag.

Olji

Premium Member
WCA
2010JONS01
get both.

I would actually agree with this post, if you have the money, get one black and one white, from there you can see what color is more suitable for you
Personally I prefer white cubes with black stickers over black with white, it doesnt play one the recognition area for me (I dont have any significant gap on averages between cube colors) I just mainly like the way it looks with black stickers on white plastic