• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
Hey! I hope you are doing well!
Im starting a guhong v4 Mod service.
I strengthen the bottom of the centerpiece to help prevent cracking as many guhong users have experienced.
This mod keeps performance the same, and increases the weight to only 67 Grams!
PM me if you are interested! Or Lemme know on Discord (hadek#8553)
Comes set Up.
Let me know if you have any questions!

$25 - Negotiable

Q&A

Q:
How does it work? Do you get a new cube, mod it, and ship? Or send cubes in to mod them?
A: When you order, I buy the cube, mod it, and ship it to you.

Q: Payment type?
A: Flexible Payment options

Q: Does it come with the original packaging?

A: Yes, It comes in its original packaging with all accessories.

Q: How do you strengthen the centerpiece to keep from breaking?

A: by adding 2 thin layers of plastic at the bottom of the centerpiece.

Last edited:

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
How does it work? Do you get a new cube, mod it, and ship? Or send cubes in to mod them? What about pricing?
$30 including US shipping (IK you are in canada so I am willing to give you a shipping discount if you are interested)

how do you do this?
also I can't believe guhong modding is back
3d pen and hot glue. (and some sanding)
Do you have before and after pictures?
oof, forgot to take before pictures. I will be sure to send after photos after school!

Last edited:

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Have you tested that this will for sure strengthen the pieces? I know testing is destructive but that is what people will expect.

povlhp

3D printed inserts would be another solution. People could glue themselves. Or maybe just lose inside.

povlhp

3D printed inserts would be another solution. People could glue themselves. Or maybe just lose inside.
Thinking a bit more. As long as energy is transferred to a larger area it should work. So inserts in say PLA would be fine.

povlhp

Yeah but some people don't have the resources or don't want to go it in themselves.

Additionally, that level of complexity can affect performance and a 3d insert has a higher chance of failing.
You could sell inserts. And I don’t see inserts failing. Just make 1 wall to avoid too many circles around screw hole