• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan GuHong screw head stripped

SpacePanda15

What should I do? I'm really pissed. It's out of my cube now (luckily) but how do I get a new one? I've chekced with local hardware stores but they dont have that type of screw.

What do I do?:confused:

SpacePanda15

Are you sure those will fit? I took the screw out of my GuHong and the threads started higher up than the ones in the picture.

SpacePanda15

No, the core is fine, the head of the screw (the part you turn with a screwdriver) is stripped and I need to get a new one. I was wondering if the screws that C4Y sells will fit a guhong.

Clayy9

I'm currently using this in my Guhong, and it works just as well as the original screws.

SpacePanda15

Will the cube for you screws still stay in, and just give not as much room for adjustment due to the shorter threads, or will they come out?

Calvin Laza

icubemart.com carries screw and spring sets for about $1.00 plus $3.10 shipping if you live in the US, and they ship product very fast. Alpha and c4y screws will fit in a guhong core, or you could buy a matching core, too, if you want to be safe.