• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan Devotees

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
This is a Dayan fanclub like the MGC YJ fanclub, MoYu not-cult, and Qiyi club. It's for Dayan diehards, devotees, and dyed-in-the-wool dedicants.

We all know Dayan has a tremendous place in cubing history and for a while they were the forefront of cubing innovation. The Guhong and Zhanchi are absolutely legendary cubes. If you have any great Dayan stories, this is the place to share them!

In addition, almost out of nowhere in the end-of-2020 / 2021, you can unironically main a dayan 2x2, 3x3, and megaminx, and not be called a cubing boomer or someone who clings onto old cubes. Dayan's new ultra lightweight Guhong v4, ultra quiet and soft Tengyun v1 and v2, and small and quick megaminx v2 all have something special. The brand is kinda nostalgic but has shown itself to be able to rebound quickly and now I look forward to every release. Besides speedcubes, they have produced many interesting non-WCA puzzles too. Now is the time for a new Dayan fanclub.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54663

I main 2 dayan(OH, 3BLD), 6 YJ(4x4,5x5,6x6,7x7, megaminx, 2x2), 1 Gan(pyra(only out of necessity)), and 2 qiyi(3x3, squan) + 1 moyu(skewb). Guess I'm a YJ boy, but I like the feel of qiyi, dayan and moyu. I mained my tengyun for quite a bit.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered a Tengyun v1 because I've heard it's the quietest softest cube on the market and I'm really excited. Maybe I'll even do an unboxing on a new cubing channel (I plan on calling it either CruchyCubes or ButteryCubes, depending on how I feel the day I do make it)

J41

I ordered a Tengyun v1 because I've heard it's the quietest softest cube on the market and I'm really excited. Maybe I'll even do an unboxing on a new cubing channel (I plan on calling it either CruchyCubes or ButteryCubes, depending on how I feel the day I do make it)

Definitely the quietest I've used!

Big Dayan fan. :)

EDIT: Actually, might be V2, but think they're similar in that regard.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwr

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Definitely the quietest I've used!

Big Dayan fan. :)

EDIT: Actually, might be V2, but think they're similar in that regard.
Yeah I didn't bother with the v2 because I usually don't care about adjusting springs or magnets.

Reactions: J41
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is a Dayan fanclub like the MGC YJ fanclub, MoYu not-cult, and Qiyi club. It's for Dayan diehards, devotees, and dyed-in-the-wool dedicants.

We all know Dayan has a tremendous place in cubing history and for a while they were the forefront of cubing innovation. The Guhong and Zhanchi are absolutely legendary cubes. If you have any great Dayan stories, this is the place to share them!

In addition, almost out of nowhere in the end-of-2020 / 2021, you can unironically main a dayan 2x2, 3x3, and megaminx, and not be called a cubing boomer or someone who clings onto old cubes. Dayan's new ultra lightweight Guhong v4, ultra quiet and soft Tengyun v1 and v2, and small and quick megaminx v2 all have something special. The brand is kinda nostalgic but has shown itself to be able to rebound quickly and now I look forward to every release. Besides speedcubes, they have produced many interesting non-WCA puzzles too. Now is the time for a new Dayan fanclub.
I made this a while back
https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/dayan-club.77576/