• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan Devotees

YouTube
Visit Channel
Wait why did you post this in off topic
and why did you ask for pictures of dayan cubes instead of an informative post
Off topic because people were complaining about the clubs being on the homepage, and pictures because that’s what the other clubs did. It didn’t really work because only one person joined :confused: :?.This club is much better probably because it has actual discussion about Dayan cubes

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
Yeah I didn't bother with the v2 because I usually don't care about adjusting springs or magnets.
Agreed. I do most of my slow practice and all of my public cubing on my TengYun because of how quiet it is. It has an amazingly soft and unique feel; the light magnets fit the cube very well but do catch you off guard during first turns. The collector in me has wanted a v2 for some time but since it’s apparently louder than the original and has a bunch of customization options I’m not into I just don’t see the point, the v1 is great!

qwr

Agreed. I do most of my slow practice and all of my public cubing on my TengYun because of how quiet it is. It has an amazingly soft and unique feel; the light magnets fit the cube very well but do catch you off guard during first turns. The collector in me has wanted a v2 for some time but since it’s apparently louder than the original and has a bunch of customization options I’m not into I just don’t see the point, the v1 is great!
I have it coming in the mail and I hope it becomes the 3x3 I just can't put down and stop playing with, like my Cubicle GTS2M was (also quite a soft and flexible cube). I have this strange fascination with Dayan, to the point where I play with my new plastic dayan 2x2 a lot even though the performance isn't as good as my other cubes. Something about the brand is like that of a classic car or retro computer. Idk.