• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dans Cube Station cached copy

hkpnkp

That's cool.
I pretty much learned to cube from Dan Harris's book.
It's a pity lots of the FMC stuff appears to be missing.

I didn't know there were books on speeedcubing ! From where did you buy it?

stoic

Premium Member
WCA
2013DEAR01
I didn't know there were books on speeedcubing ! From where did you buy it?
Amazon. It's called Speedsolving The Cube.
Haven't read it in ages actually, must dig it out. I generally prefer to learn from text than video so it suited me at the time.
Some of the algs are probably a bit old now - there's much more variety on the wiki or algdb.net rather than having a single option for each case - and some of the approaches are probably outdated too (algorithmic F2L, plain vanilla reduction for big cubes) but on the whole I guess it's still a good book.

hkpnkp

Amazon. It's called Speedsolving The Cube.
Haven't read it in ages actually, must dig it out. I generally prefer to learn from text than video so it suited me at the time.
Some of the algs are probably a bit old now - there's much more variety on the wiki or algdb.net rather than having a single option for each case - and some of the approaches are probably outdated too (algorithmic F2L, plain vanilla reduction for big cubes) but on the whole I guess it's still a good book.

Is there a free pdf version online ?