• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Custom clock inserts

s18067

WCA
2015OHSA01
Hey guys. Not entirely sure where I should be posting this so I'm just posting it here.

Does anyone have any templates for custom inserts for the LingAo? I can't find any and I don't have a scanner...
Any help would be appreciated :)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Sub1Hour

Bumping this thread since the clock is booming right now, I'm hoping to try and make my own 49ers inserts but I can't seem to find a place to do it. If anyone has a scanner (I don't) and has a scanned clock insert It would be awesome if you posted it here. I'd be happy to digitally add the dots and the 12 o'clock indicator and post it.

ducttapecuber

Premium Member
WCA
2014SHIE03
Bumping this thread since the clock is booming right now, I'm hoping to try and make my own 49ers inserts but I can't seem to find a place to do it. If anyone has a scanner (I don't) and has a scanned clock insert It would be awesome if you posted it here. I'd be happy to digitally add the dots and the 12 o'clock indicator and post it.
Try this

Attachments