• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Podcast | Looking for a Co-Host (Apply Now!)

Mr. McCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys! I'm going to start a cubing podcast but need a co-host. If you are interested DM me. Make sure to read the requirements below.

Reqs:
  • Have a cubing YouTube Channel with at least 25 Subs
  • Be flexible with recording times. Keep in mind time zones. I'm in CST btw
  • Contribute topic ideas if accepted
  • Have an email (chances are you do if you have a SS account)
  • Have Discord
  • Be able to refrain from cursing
I will make changes if I see a need to.
If you apply, I will send a message saying "received" and will not accept or deny any until all applications are in.
I will make a Discord Server for the podcast once I get back on Discord in the next couple of weeks.
Guest applications will be open after I choose a co-host.
If you want more information, ask for it below.
Thanks, Mr. McCubing

Mr. McCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not able to apply because I'm really busy with school and I don't have a big enough youtube channel, but the podcast does sound interesting. When you are done recording, will the podcast be public for many to hear?
Yes it will hopefully be on wherever you get your podcasts. I think I know a way to do that.

Last edited:

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Why exactly is the point of the podcast? What makes yours different from other cubing podcasts that makes it worth listening to?

Edit: for the people giving negative reactions, I don’t mean this in a bad way. It’s just a simple question. What is the focus of the podcast? There are podcasts for things like method development, or certain events, or general news or whatever. But this is just a cubing podcast with no other details. So people should know what it is, what makes it unique, etc. Why would anyone wanna co host a podcast they don’t know anything about for example. I wouldn’t join a Mehta podcast, but I would if it was for ZZ.

Last edited: