• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you guys know how to find the state WCA records? I can't seem to break it down further than the US on the WCA website. I'm curious what the CO multi-BLD scene looks like.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Is there a WCA in Colorado? I was looking on the WCA website and didn’t see any listed, the closest states with delegates listed were Utah and Arizona.
Yeah, we had a delegate for a while, but life got busy for him and he resigned so we have been using out of state delegates since then. I was kindly appointed a trainee near the beginning of this year by the WCA and I was going to be a trainee delegate for several competitions that we had planned for this year (I think there was going to be about 5-7), but unfortunately that all got put on hold and I will most likely remain a trainee delegate until we hold a couple of competitions.

Hopefully by early 2021 we can have a few small competitions held and go from there.