• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Registration for Olde Town Parker 2020 opens in less then 24 hours. Make sure to register soon to make sure you have a slot in the competition, and we look forward to seeing you there.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I may be ready propose some events for my competition in April by the end of the year and get a schedule ready. I just need to find a delegate after that
Sounds good and I look forward to seeing the event list. Additionally, we were asked to wait on announcing any competitions from March on, until we hear back from the WQAC/WEC.

Also, do any of you know what the events for the March comp will be looking like?
For one comp (which seems more likely than the other one) will have 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, Megaminx, Pyraminx, and Skewb.
I have been told by Mitch that someone else is interested in possibly hosting a competition in March as well in Colorado Springs, but I am not certain if that will happen.

Lastly, all registration slots for Colorado Springs Winter 2020 have been filled and a waiting list has started.

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I created a WCA account and i registered for the Parker 2020 competition today! This will be my first ever comp and i registered for 3x3,3x3 blind, 2x2 & pyraminx.

I've always been a 3x3 guy and never did much dedicated practice on the other puzzles (except blind) but i figured i might as well compete since i'll be there

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I created a WCA account and i registered for the Parker 2020 competition today! This will be my first ever comp and i registered for 3x3,3x3 blind, 2x2 & pyraminx.

I've always been a 3x3 guy and never did much dedicated practice on the other puzzles (except blind) but i figured i might as well compete since I'll be there
Very glad to hear that you will be attending, and that you can make it. We look forward to meeting you there and please let us know if you have any questions.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Update: I may be ready propose some events for my competition in April by the end of the year and get a schedule ready. I just need to find a delegate after that. Also, do any of you know what the events for the March comp will be looking like?
After just talking with Bradley (one of the Utah delegates) it seems we are on for local 2020 comps, and Calvin and him, or maybe a different delegate will be happy to come out to delegate some Colorado comps, so if you are still interested in your comp please let me know in a PM all the details for your comp (especially the date to make sure it works for one of them) and after that we can contact Bradley or Calvin.

WCA
2019SICH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
as the new year inches closer and closer what are some goals you guys have mine is to continue developing my 3x3 method criss cross(you have a garunteed x cross each solve i still need to get a sub 10 with it to at least semi prove it is a reasonably viable speedcubing method

KingCanyon

WCA
2015KIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
After just talking with Bradley (one of the Utah delegates) it seems we are on for local 2020 comps, and Calvin and him, or maybe a different delegate will be happy to come out to delegate some Colorado comps, so if you are still interested in your comp please let me know in a PM all the details for your comp (especially the date to make sure it works for one of them) and after that we can contact Bradley or Calvin.
Alright thanks! I should have a proposed schedule and events ready within this week, so I’ll PM you and you can let me know what you think of it.

weatherman223

WCA
2017MILL04
The Greeley person now wants late march. If that’s the case, then I’ll be skipping the competition, as for one it’s my holiday break, and two, the town is rather unsafe. If it’s mid March, I’ll consider going.

KingCanyon

WCA
2015KIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just registered for Olde Town Parker 2020! I will be competing in everything if I decide to learn square-1 before then. I’m mainly excited for the 3 rounds of 2x2, 3x3 blindfolded, and of course 3x3! It should be a fun comp like the one in January.