• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

KingCanyon

WCA
2015KIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I want a sub 14 3x3 average and to finally break my 12.21 single, a PR 2x2 average (maybe a sub 3 2x2 single after +2 ing last competition, a PR megaminx average, (maybe) a sub 10 pyraminx average, and a PR 4x4 average and single. For 7x7, I just want to make time limit.

I also want to make 3x3 finals. I haven't had much time to practice lately, so some of these goals may not happen, but I hope they do.

KingCanyon

WCA
2015KIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Okay, so my friend who has never been to a competition before registered for Veteran's Day Open 2019, and it says that he is on the waiting list even though the competitor limit is not at its max. Do any of you know why this would happen. By the way, his name is Gavyn Goss in case you can change it. Thanks!

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Okay, so my friend who has never been to a competition before registered for Veteran's Day Open 2019, and it says that he is on the waiting list even though the competitor limit is not at its max. Do any of you know why this would happen. By the way, his name is Gavyn Goss in case you can change it. Thanks!
The reason he is not on the list that you all can see is because he has not yet paid. Once he does I will approve him.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Veterans Day Open 2019 is already 2/3's full so make sure to register soon if you want a spot. Additionally, there was a slight delay with the t-shirt design, but I am hoping to have it up no later then Wednesday.

alyzsnyzs

Hyped for this comp, man, it honestly feels like it's been forever. Goals are sub-4 2x2 avg, sub-12.5 3x3 avg and sub-10 single, or at the very least, beat Zach :), sub-45 4x4 avg (I honestly don't know how tough this will be, haven't practiced 4x4 a lot in a while), sub-4:30 7x7 mean, make cutoff for mega (I'm bad lol), and don't get bad scrambles in pyra (luck based even, what can I say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
nice should I be only practicing one event or evenly practicing all events some people say yes others say no and im confused as to wich ones better
I think that you can do either option, depending on what you personally want to do. If there is an event that you want to practice and get sub x on then pratice that event more, but if you want to practice all, then by all means do that.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
WOW! 1 Week and 3 hours after registration opens for Veterans Day Open 2019, we have reached the competitor limit for the competition. Now all who register will be put on the waiting list.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Thank you all who signed up for the competition and look forward to see you all next month.

To all that are not able to make this comp, I am sorry that it is filled up, but hopefully you can make the next competition, which if we can consistently have a delegate available I would really like to have a ton more comps (as I know a lot of other people would like as well), so we will see what we can do.