• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing in Colorado

WCA
2016STEE01
See y'all at colorado qualifier! It'll be my first competition (lol), excited to see how it turns out!
Yeah, Ill be there too. Should be fun, Im really hoping for good pyra times.
Trust me, if this is anything like last year, it'll be a blast. Just take it easy and have fun.
Glad to hear that you all can make it and will be there. I look forward to seeing you all there, and best of luck with your goals.

Nice! I think that is during a campout that weekend, but will potentially be able to make it.
That will be great and cool if you can make it and are here for the comp. When will you know if you can make it or not?...if you do not mind me asking.

WCA
2016STEE01
To be completely honest, I wasn’t expecting only 5 registrations the first night lol, let’s get these numbers up!
Lol, I think some people are going to wait until after the May comp to see what there schedule looks like. If however we stay at 5 people podiuming will not be super hard, haha. I am sure that within the next few weeks it will fill up some.

WCA
2017MILL04
Lol, I think some people are going to wait until after the May comp to see what there schedule looks like. If however we stay at 5 people podiuming will not be super hard, haha. I am sure that within the next few weeks it will fill up some.
Yeah I’m not worried at all, haha

What I am worried about is stripe not paying the funds to my bank account in some way, as its wanting me to put in a picture of an ID, but I don’t think that’s needed.