• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing in Colorado

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I may be ready propose some events for my competition in April by the end of the year and get a schedule ready. I just need to find a delegate after that
Sounds good and I look forward to seeing the event list. Additionally, we were asked to wait on announcing any competitions from March on, until we hear back from the WQAC/WEC.

Also, do any of you know what the events for the March comp will be looking like?
For one comp (which seems more likely than the other one) will have 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, Megaminx, Pyraminx, and Skewb.
I have been told by Mitch that someone else is interested in possibly hosting a competition in March as well in Colorado Springs, but I am not certain if that will happen.

Lastly, all registration slots for Colorado Springs Winter 2020 have been filled and a waiting list has started.