• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Ducks

TheEpicCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I understand it, but I am not trying to go against you guys. Nor am I going against the kittens. I know you are trying to promote a popular era for improvement of one side or another, but it is more of a fad than a thing to support. I think both kittens and ducks understand this.
What I am saying is that if all you are saying to promote ducks is to be a duck, then I won't join. Same goes for the kittens. So if you want, try to promote your side by giving tips and whatnot, go ahead. Actually have debates in conversation. Join together in a call to cube. Whatever is the case, make it so that your side sounds more fun. THEN I might consider joining kittens or ducks.

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I understand it, but I am not trying to go against you guys. Nor am I going against the kittens. I know you are trying to promote a popular era for improvement of one side or another, but it is more of a fad than a thing to support. I think both kittens and ducks understand this.
What I am saying is that if all you are saying to promote ducks is to be a duck, then I won't join. Same goes for the kittens. So if you want, try to promote your side by giving tips and whatnot, go ahead. Actually have debates in conversation. Join together in a call to cube. Whatever is the case, make it so that your side sounds more fun. THEN I might consider joining kittens or ducks.
Oh! I can totally understand your reasoning now. Thanks for clarifying!

TheEpicCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, and I also don't want people trying to get rid of another's group. I would like to think it more like countries working together, not tribes fighting against each other. The world of speedcubing is expanding, and I don't want it to end up seeing whether ducks are better than cats or vice versa.
Just work with each other, and everyone wins.