• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing at Home Fantasy Competition | Worlds Sign-Ups!

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
This is going to be a "Fantasy Cubing" competition. If you have ever played any sort of fantasy sport, you will find that this is very similar. You will draft 1 cuber for every event, and you will get points for how they perform. Discord will not be required to join, but is highly encouraged. You can find it linked below. On the Discord, there will be a link to the rules to explain this much more in-depth. If you don't want to compete, but still want to follow the results of the competition, you can join the Discord, or I will be posting the results here after Worlds!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/c4TVu7DdE6

Last edited:

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lol I don't know how FF works.
You draft the 49ers defense and George Kittle, then watch as everyone else in the league trembles before you.
we should have 6 rings not 5, if only them stupid refs called delay of game I would not have to deal with the pain and sorrow of today. What? No, I was not talking to myself again.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
I'm a little confused on how this is going to work, but it sounds fun!
Would you like to join?
You draft the 49ers defense and George Kittle, then watch as everyone else in the league trembles before you.
we should have 6 rings not 5, if only them stupid refs called delay of game I would not have to deal with the pain and sorrow of today. What? No, I was not talking to myself again.
Big oof

Last edited:

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
May I join? I have a decent grasp of what Fantasy stuff is. It's like you pick a team that you think is going to go the furthest in a competition. And the further it goes, the more "better" you are.