• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing at Home Fantasy Competition | Worlds Sign-Ups!

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Here are the final results for the competition! A lot of things didn't go very well, but this was a good way to learn. I'm starting sign-ups for the next competition immediately, as well! If you competed this month, that doesn't mean that you're already signed up for next month, so make sure to let me know either here or on Discord if you plan to compete in the C@H 2.3 comp!

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Hey everybody! As the competitors from the last 2 comps know, we haven't been able to do this for C@H 2.4 or 2.5, but we will do it for Worlds, which will be happening from December 28-31! It's going to be a lot of fun, and I really encourage everybody to join! To get more participation, Discord won't be required this time, but it will be strongly encouraged. If you don't have Discord, let me know, and I will make a group message here on the forums with all of us in it.
If you do have Discord, you can join with this link, and go to the "sign-up" channel. Ping @Moderator to have one of us give you the competitor role, and then you will have access to the "competitors only" channel, which is where most of the discussion happens.
This will be a lot of fun, and I hope that a lot of you join! If you have any questions about the rules, you can ask me, or you can join the Discord, and any of the people who have competed before will be more than happy to answer your question!