• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What Puts The Speed In Speedcubing | Crater Cuber Video Thread

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it. If anything was confusing or anything, just let me know and I'll be sure to clarify!
It was a little confusing to me which color you were doing as cross because you showed the cross so briefly. I recommend pointing out which cross edges are solved explicitly even if it's obvious so you can help cross noobs like me. It's likely some of your beginner viewers are used to only seeing cross on white, perhaps even on top (which I thought for a few seconds), and still are not confident on how to insert cross edges.

CraterCuberYT

WCA
2018SANT78
YouTube
Visit Channel
It was a little confusing to me which color you were doing as cross because you showed the cross so briefly. I recommend pointing out which cross edges are solved explicitly even if it's obvious so you can help cross noobs like me. It's likely some of your beginner viewers are used to only seeing cross on white, perhaps even on top (which I thought for a few seconds), and still are not confident on how to insert cross edges.
I'll be sure to clarify in my next videos like this! In the video, I did yellow cross both times. :)

CraterCuberYT

WCA
2018SANT78
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys! Just uploaded a video in my series of building the biggest rubik's cube in minecraft. This is episode 3 part 1 of 2, but after part 2 comes out, I won't be uploading it a lot as it hasn't been doing too well. anyway, enjoy this one!

Have a great day!