• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubing Apps for Android

Thread starter #1
Hello everyone!

Could you please take a moment and give me some examples of cubing apps for Android and tell me what you like, what you don't like or for example what you are missing in these?

I'm going to create an Android app as a seminar work at school. I would like to have your recommendations on what the perfect app looks like and what is all the functionality I should not forget.

Thanks in advance,
Michelle

WCA
2018BRUM01
I would love a timer with a good interface, algs, alg trainers, giiker compatible, and able to upload your times to a doc or something. Statistics like avg, mean, and deviation would also be pretty nice. If it had all the wca events, and subsets for atleast 3x3, I think that that would be pretty much the best timer for android. I have a google pixel and I use twisty timer on my phone, and while it is nice, It could always be better.

WCA
2018VAUG03
YouTube
cvaughn55
I personally use plusTimer since it has tnoodle integration for scrambles, and a clean UI. I was going to post the link, but it appears to have been removed from the GooglePlay store.