• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CubeTools.net - LBL/CFOP/Roux tutorials, alg flashcards, and more

BradleyKH

Check out a new site I'm developing - http://cubetools.net

My goal is to provide simple, useful tools for the cubing community, such as a good timer, algorithm flashcards, scramble aids, and some basic tutorials. I'd love to hear what you think! Your feedback will help shape it. What would you like to see added or changed? Reply here or shoot me a message at bradley [at] cubetools [dot] net.

Thanks!
-Bradley Harris

Mr.Roux86

YouTube
Mr.Roux86
Check out a new site I'm developing - http://cubetools.net

My goal is to provide simple, useful tools for the cubing community, such as a good timer, algorithm flashcards, scramble aids, and some basic tutorials. I'd love to hear what you think! Your feedback will help shape it. What would you like to see added or changed? Reply here or shoot me a message at bradley [at] cubetools [dot] net.

Thanks!
-Bradley Harris
I love the scrambler. I like the feature of how you can set scramble lengths to 100,000. I might make a video where I do a solve on a 1,000 move scramble

I think this is one of ht best speedcubing sites: it has flashcards(I have never seen before speedcubing flashcards), and easy-to-understand tutorials.

BradleyKH

The flashcards have kinda no point if the algs aren't what you are using
You are exactly right. I'm working on a way to let users login and customize the flashcard algorithms and other settings. As I grow as a web developer, the site will hopefully improve. Thank you for your feedback! I'll fix that G-Perm / R-Perm issue and try to find any other bugs as well.